Saturday, July 09, 2005

CSI: Miami - Polly Pocket

I babysat for my niece and nephew last night, while my sister and brother-in-law went out to dinner. My niece had all of her Polly Pockets out and on the livingroom floor waiting for "Auntie Carol" to play. Now, a normal aunt would play dress-up with the dolls, have a play party, etc. Not this aunt! We played "CSI: Miami - Polly Pocket".

We had the purple "Polly Pocket Pimp Mobile" (complete with loud radio and swimming pool in the back) crash through a party going on at Polly's condo. Polly Pocket bodies were scattered everywhere. So, we had our blonde Polly Pocket CSI team member questioning witnesses, bagging "evidence" (i.e., scattered doll shoes, clothes, etc.), dusting for fingerprints and sending everything to the "lab" for analysis. Several "witnesses" were the victims of the mysterious Polly Pocket hit-and-run driver while being questioned. My niece thought it was hilarious, and wouldn't let me stop until we had killed off all the Polly Pockets.

The sad part is that it was just about as believable as any "CSI: Miami" plot!

No comments: