Friday, August 12, 2005

My Latest Venture

I've recently signed up to be an Independent Beauty Consultant through Mary Kay.

So far, I've been having lots of fun "playing with makeup". I've yet to hold a skin care class, or facial, though. I may not even go that route, depending on how things work out for me without doing them. Anyhow, I need to learn a bit more about what I'm doing before I attempt that feat! If nothing else, it could make for a really funny story!

If any of you don't have a consultant of your own, and would like to receive monthly beauty newsletters, samples, etc. and be added to my contact list, you can sign up via my Mary Kay website.

Once added, you'll receive an e-mail from Mary Kay asking you to "opt-in" to receive e-mail from Mary Kay. All you need to do is click the link in the e-mail to confirm that you'd like to receive e-mail from Mary Kay.

No comments: