Friday, January 26, 2007

Some of The Strange Ways People Find Me

I was reviewing some of the traffic statistics for As the Rose Wilts, and noticed that lately I've received an unusual amount of hits from Google search results. Of course this enquiring mind had to know what people were looking for when they ended up here, of all places. So, I checked and discovered that As The Rose Wilts comes up in the results for the following search terms:

  • what not to wear at a dollar store
  • Pictures of evil garden gnomes
  • warning label Children can fall into bucket and drown (Someone actually searched for this???)
  • crotch rope joy heroine (I'm still trying to figure out this one.)
  • boys have wieners (DUH!!!)
  • "dr. alter" 90210 episodes
  • "toilet seat cover" terry blue
  • telemarketer prank -"howt o prank a telemarketer" -mabe
  • Gary alter buries penis
  • "Jewish Millionaire Marries Dolphin"
  • diva shaver

Add Fun to your Email

4 comments:

Caroline said...

That's too funny! Someone should explain to that person,that a child small enough to fall in a bucket, probably won't be able to read a warning label. Oh well, any traffic is good traffic!

Pendullum said...

I can not even tell you the strange ones I get... Amazing isn'tit...
Ican not even bear to repeat them... But they have me flabberghasted!

Anonymous said...

you have some pretty strange search strings too!

Anonymous said...

Yo, I say we dip this blunt I just rolled in some wet.

ROFL!

nothing wrong with a bit of blunt, it's the PCP and fermaldahide you've got to watch out for, YO! lol.