Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Do NOT Order Checks from These People!


blog it

I ordered new checks from this company, and received them today. Not only did they have a completely different routing number, and incorrect account number, but when I called to request a corrected set be sent, they refused.

They tried to tell me that bank routing numbers change (I looked up the one on my checks - not my bank). They also told me that I entered the wrong account number (hardly likely, since I've had this account for over 10 years, and I checked and double-checked before hitting the submit order button).

They offered to put in a new order, and waive the shipping & handling fee. These checks were already charged to my credit card, so the only person who is out any money is me. Do not order from them.

No comments: