Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I joined a gym

Actually, I joined at the beginning of December. Although due to a combination of work overload and being sick with a respiratory infection over the holidays, I haven't had a chance to get there too much. However, this is the start of a new year, and a new me. One of my New Year's resolutions is to make sure I get to the gym at least 3-4 times a week. So far this week, I'm doing very well. I went yesterday and Monday, and will probably go again today. I can see how it can get addicting, which is not necessarily a bad thing in my case. I'm really enjoying the treadmill, but I haven't gotten up the nerve to try the eliptical machines yet. Something about trying to coordinate both arms and legs all at once scares me. Then again, it could turn out to be very funny. Maybe today I'll give one a try. Then again, maybe not. I'll see how it goes and how brave I feel.

No comments: