Thursday, January 22, 2004

I've re-vamped my InspirationSoup site.

I had been trying to figure out what to do with the site ever since Webseed.com discontinued their services. I had the domain name, and a web host, but hadn't been up to doing a major re-vamp of the site for over a year. Now that I have my computer at home and am learning how to use my Coffee Cup software, I decided to play around with it a bit over the holiday weekend. I'm really glad that I did, and I'm very happy with the results. Now that I've gotten the re-design out of the way, I can continue to add content to it more easily, and update it on a more regular basis.

The site itself is "a women's inspirational site made with hope, spirituality, gratitude and other ingredients to uplift your soul". I'm looking forward to doing some more article writing and site development. If all goes well, the site will grow and become a place women enjoy visiting often.

No comments: