Thursday, March 09, 2006

Year To Success

Year To Success, by Bo Bennett: "YearToSuccess.com the online course is a 100% free, one year course in success and personal achievement that makes use of the interactivity of the Internet to aid with learning and retention. New members begin their first day with 'day 1' and continue until day 366 with no more than one day's access in a 24 hour period. Each week consists of four educational days on one specific topic, one success biography outlining the successes of a well-known individual, and two days for 'R&R' - review and reflection."

1 comment:

diet dilemma magmem style said...

Hi Carol M., Thanks for the email. I thought BE had my URL posted, http://www.thinkoffthefat.blogspot.com/ I took note of your success steps for blog entries. It is worth a try. When I saw your picture, I realized I have been here a couple of times before, nice blog. I went to your post of "Blog Mad" but was tottaly mystifying to me. I just really like doing the blog, no matter how old I am or how many people come. People who do come usually do a no page view. I need people of like mind. I have commented on most visitors blogs and they return out of courtesy. Sorry for taking up so much room, I am O.C. in a lot of things. God Bless you.