Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Something Neat for Summertime Feet

clipped from astore.amazon.com

Artemis Woman Heel Smoother Pedicure Appliance
From Artemis Woman


blog it
This is a great little pedicure tool for summertime feet! I bought one of these in my local Walgreen's yesterday, and was amazed at how smooth it left my heels!

Since my bout with cellulitis last year, I have to be particularly attentive to the skin on my heels, and this thing does the trick! Unlike the Ped Egg, it doesn't nick the skin occasionally, and it really does remove hardened skin quickly and painlessly.

I'm also testing out a new add-in for Firefox, called clipmarks. I'm still getting a feel for it, but it looks pretty cool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes! I love my Heel Smoother. I have had it for almost two years now. Nothing is easier and safer to get all that dead skin off of your feet.