Friday, February 10, 2006

The Things I Learn on "Dr. 90210"

Until a few minutes ago, I was blissfully unaware of the phenomenon known as a "hidden penis", also known as a "buried penis". At least I was until I tuned into this week's episode of Dr. 90210. "A hidden penis is like a telescope", according to Dr. Gary Alter. Apparently, a "hidden penis" is a condition where the penile shaft is buried below the surface of the pubic skin. In the past five minutes, I have heard the words "hidden penis" more than twenty times. I now have a case of "hidden penis on the brain" and know more about "hidden penii" than I ever wanted to know.

This episode seems to be pretty penis-focused. Another segment is now dealing with the circumcision of Dr. Li's new son's penis. I wish I had a dollar for every time the word "penis" was mentioned. By the end of the hour, I could rest easily, knowing my rent, credit card and utility bills would all be paid - for the rest of the year.

My favorite line of Dr. Alter's though, had to be "Your penis doesn't have anywhere to go anymore". What? Was it planning a trip or something?

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

Your blog just keeps getting stranger and stranger. Since you have heard the word too many times already let me just say that mine goes where I go.

jazzi said...

well this explains some of my past dating experiences