Saturday, June 04, 2005

Hot Weekend Plans and More...

"Auntie Carol" has a hot movie and sleepover date later today. My niece Erica and I are going to see "Madagascar", and then I'll probably end up getting a beauty makeover. Think "Extreme Makeover - The First Grade Edition":)

I recently bought my first Sims game, and have become addicted to playing God with 3D computer people's lives. It's actually helped me quit smoking. I had started up again back in December, out of stupidity. But, with a combination of the patch and the Sims, I've done really well the past 10 days. A few slips, but nothing major.

To celebrate, I've treated myself to my very first iPod. I bought the 4GB blue mini. I decided against the 20GB or the 40GB, because I think 1,000 songs is enough to carry around. I mean, I have over 600 songs stored on my computer, but that doesn't mean I necessarily want to LISTEN to all 600 of them!!!

No comments: