Saturday, February 10, 2007

Today's Theme: Broken


This week's theme is "Broken", and in honor of Valentine's Day, I present to you...

"A Wedding in Sleepy Hollow: The Headless Horseman Takes a Wife"

Posted by Picasa

Could their relationship be destined for a series of broken promises and broken vows? Will they break up? Will their children become products of a broken home? Will their children have heads, or follow in their parents' broken footsteps, doomed to life on a dollar store shelf?


11 comments:

Andree said...

LOL
What a clever title. The photo is so funny! Yes, that is certainly broken!

Anonymous said...

hahaha love this !!!

LibertyBelle said...

Your photo is a hoot, but so are your comments!
A wedding in Sleepy Hollow! Too funny!
Happy Weekend.
L

Unknown said...

Aiyaaa... that's terrible. Why do you keep it? Sheesh.

:-)

Tanya said...

I hope that the relationship is not broken now.

Good choice for the theme!

http://photogfrog.livejournal.com

MsCarolM said...

LOL, I found it on the shelf in the dollar store, and took a picture with my camera phone.

I was tempted to buy it, though, to keep my one-armed Jesus statue company. :-)

PowersTwinB said...

Very fun photo!!! thanks for the laugh! My photo is up, please come and visit

Anonymous said...

Great post! Glad I found you...

Biker Betty said...

Very funny post. Hope neither one got a broken heart.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week,
Betty :)

nettiemac said...

Forty thousand levels of wrong. I love it.

Anonymous said...

hehe ... I am glad I didn't have that on my wedding cake!