Sunday, February 18, 2007

Warning: The Following is Gross (but funny!)

My sister called yesterday afternoon, and after we were done talking, she put my 8 year old niece on the phone, who's been sick the past few days. I asked her how she was feeling, and somehow, the conversation got on the topic of VOMIT. (Not that I had anything to do with that, of course!)

She asked me if I remembered the time she vomited in her mom and dad's bed. She said she remembers saying that it looked like lemonade because it was all yellow and liquidy. She went on to tell me that she remembers one other time that she vomited, and it looked like meatloaf. She then explained to me that there are two kinds of vomit - the lemonade kind, and the meatloaf kind.

I don't need to tell you that at this point I'm HOWLING with laughter on the other end of the phone, so much so that I can't talk! When I finally caught my breath, I said "You're really funny!" And she said...

"I know. I'm a natural."

Which, of course, led to another round of me laughing my ass off, at which point I told her to wait while I wrote it down.

"What are you writing down? About the meatloaf vomit?"

"Yes, so I don't forget it." (Although I think it's highly unlikely that I'll ever get THAT image out of my head!)

No comments: