Friday, January 06, 2006

Yet Another Pilgrimage to Big Lots


Kathie Lee's "Rock-n' Tots Cafe". Probably the only thing worse than a Barney video. I wonder how many children will be irreparably scarred for life after watching this. Posted by Picasa

Does anyone else find it interesting that this video is surrounded by copies of "Matrix Reloaded"? Is Kathie Lee part of the machine? Posted by Picasa

You, too, can turn your child into a Bobblehead for Christmas! Posted by Picasa

Yearning for hot flashes? Want to turn into a raging hormonal nightmare? Have yourself a refreshing cup of "Menopause Day"! Posted by Picasa

Sometimes, you just gotta wonder about the stuff that ends up on the shelves at Big Lots. Guess there wasn't a really big demand out there for herbal stimulant laxative tea. It's definitely the last thing I would want to drink before going to bed! Posted by Picasa

I'm not sure what she's holding in her hand, but it looks like one of his body parts. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

nettiemac said...

Yer killin' me!!!!! STOP!!!! SNORK!!!!!!

Menopause Day Tea..... gee whiz! Who was the marketing genius who decided that the world was ready for THAT?

WendyWings said...

ROTFL Menopause day, I want one that is for raging stay the hell out my pms where is my chocolate day.