Monday, January 02, 2006

I Hate Bratz


These dolls should be called Slutz instead of Bratz. Bratz are like Barbies in need of an intervention.  Posted by Picasa

They also have this weird collagen trout-pout, Botox-gone-bad, brow lift from hell look about them. This one's even got her own pair of stiletto FMPs. Posted by Picasa

Because I want my 7 year old niece dressing like a crack ho. She looks like something the Spice Girls threw up. Posted by Picasa

I mean, look at the guys... ummm.... make that Boyz they go out with! Please don't tell me they named this poor guy Sherlock. He'll be scarred for life, or worse, celebrities will start naming their kids after him. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jazzi said...

I can only tell you the Princess loves these freaky things. Want to know what is just as weird...their shoes stay on their feet and their feet come off the ends of their legs. They are a plastic surgeons dream. Bizarre, truly bizarre.