Saturday, July 29, 2006

Thanks to my sponsors so far!

I just took a look at my sponsor page, and I'm up to $53.00 for the ASPCA!

Thank you Lori and Jess!!!

All sponsors who are willing to provide me with their snail mail address will receive at least a small token of appreciation from me.* Small tokens of appreciation range from refrigerator magnets, to notepads, to whatever else I have in my little gift box.

If you sponsor me for $25, you can receive a travel-size Mary Kay Satin Hands set in a cute cosmetic bag.

Sponsor me for $50, and you'll receive either a travel-size Mary Kay Miracle Set, Mary Kay Eye Essentials set or travel-size Mary Kay MicroDermabrasion set.

Sponsor me for $100, and you'll receive either a Mary Kay Satin Hands set, TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser and Moisturizer, or Mary Kay Sunscreen and Lip Block.

*Prizes will be mailed out once donations have been confirmed.

No comments: