Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Bit of Blatant Self-promotion

I have a few openings in my life coaching practice for new clients. As a year-end special of sorts, I'm offering three months of coaching services for the price of two. I'm also now offering one-time individual coaching sessions for those who can use some coaching on a particular event or situation, but who aren't quite ready to commit to a full monthly coaching arrangement.

Also in the works is a two-part teleconference workshop on making and keeping New Year's resolutions, to be scheduled in mid-January, and an eight week Design a Life That Brings You Joy group coaching workshop, in which we'll work with Martha Beck's book Finding Your Own North Star.

For more information on any of the above, please e-mail me, or click the button below to subscribe to my life coaching newsletter.

Click here to join JoyOfFear
Click to join JoyOfFear

No comments: