Thursday, December 08, 2005

Let it snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

According to local weather reports, NYC is due to get anywhere from three to six inches of snow by mid-day tomorrow. Personally, I'm thinking this is not highly likely. Why? Because a) they've predicted it and b) I went to the store today to stock up on supplies, just in case. A few days ago, they predicted we'd get hit with anywhere from three to five inches overnight. So, I trudged my ass to the store for a few essentials. I woke up the following morning to a grand total of about three to five flakes.

Based on past experience, I've learned that whenever they predict a major snowstorm, they're usually wrong. The time you really have to worry is when they predict "a few flurries". That's when you end up with eight to twelve inches on your doorstep and no toilet paper.

No comments: