Friday, December 23, 2005

I Thought I'd Heard it All

I've listened to some pretty strange Christmas music in my life, but I don't know how I've managed to miss out on hearing Tiny Tim singing "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer". A friend of mine informed me that Tiny Tim not only sang "Rudolph", but also recorded a whole entire Christmas CD, and that sound clips could be heard at Amazon.com.

Of course, curiousity got the better of me, and I just had to go and listen. My friends, you simply have not lived until you've heard Tiny Tim singing "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth", and my personal favorite, "What a Friend We Have in Jesus". Writing about it does it no justice. It has to be experienced. Trust me. Go and listen! Click here to share it with your friends!

1 comment:

nettiemac said...

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!! Tiny Tim singing "What A Friend"..... my innards ache at the thought (and I don't mean a GOOD ache!)
ZOIKS!!!!

And what does "ehkaxd" mean? ;)